Rose Harissa has a slow-burning chilli heat, balanced with sweet smokiness that adds real depth of flavour to any dish. It is one of our signature ingredients and bestsellers, having been developed from a secret recipe back in 1995.
- Dollop on eggs or avocado toast
- Mix with yoghurt as a marinade
- Add into burger mix
- Marinade meat, fish and vegetables
Zhoug is a bold, herbal spice paste with coriander, cloves, parsley and a kick of green chilli.
- Use it anywhere you want a spicy freshness
- Toss through roast potatoes
- Mix with yoghurt as a dressing or dip
- Spread on roast cauliflower and serve with hummus
- Brush onto roasted lamb or aubergines
- Dress a beetroot and goats cheese salad
- Use towards the end of cooking to maintain the fresh flavour
Truffle Artichoke Pesto
Artichokes and Parmigiano Reggiano are subtly blended with Italian summer truffles and black pepper to give an elegant, full flavoured pesto.
- Add depth and spice to meat, vegetables, soups and stews
- Mix with breadcrumbs as a stuffing for field mushrooms or roast chicken
- Spread on toast and top with prosciutto and walnuts
- Stir into mashed potato
- Add to grilled asparagus with a poached egg
Verbeena Harissa The addition of lemon verbena makes for an incredibly fragrant paste with a mellow chilli finish.
- Brush onto grilled meats, fish or vegetables for a fresh spicy taste
- Use to make punchy dressings and sauces