What's a Swedish Dishcloth?
The original Swedish dishcloth material was invented by a Swedish engineer in 1949.
Replaces paper towels + sponges
- 3,000 tons of paper towels end up in our country’s landfills every day. One Swedish Dishcloth replaces 17 rolls of paper towels.
- It absorbs 20x its weight.
- It is far more hygienic than a sponge and won’t crumble or pill.
- It air dries quickly, so it doesn’t breed bacteria or smell.
Cleans most household surfaces
- Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
- Can be used with just water, soap, or cleaners.
- Cleans counter tops, granite, stainless steel and glass.
- Cleans virtually streak-free.
Can be washed 200 times
- It can be cleaned in the washing machine or in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- It can also be boiled or microwaved (when damp) for one minute.
- Hang over the faucet or lay flat to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
Lasts several months and is biodegradable
- It is 100% natural and printed with water based inks.
- You can even compost it!